One winner will be selected for a grand prize of a $100!
Entries will be accepted until Oct. 18, 2021, at midnight. Winner will be notified no later than December 31.
Warning: Categories and prompts may contain language inappropriate for children. Must be 18 or older to enter.
Not a master artist? Doesn’t matter! We aren’t either! Art that best captures a selected prompt (or makes us laugh the most) can win! Draw, paint, create, design, sculpt, scratch or spit whatever you think accomplishes that! Any form of art that can be submitted as a still image is accepted. Unlimited entries are allowed so choose as many prompts as you’d like!
To enter the art contest, select a prompt from one of the following categories. Categories contain tweets generated by an AI and each acts as a prompt that is eligible for entry. Tweets are loosely categorized by content.
To enter, email email@example.com with the submission along with a full name or username, the prompt selected and any other info you would like to be included. By entering, you agree to the rules below.
All entries may be selected to be featured in an upcoming book!
Questions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to respond as quick as possible.
- Contest Host: Dumb Video Game Stuff
- Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. This Contest is subject to, and all Eligible Participants shall comply with, all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
3. Contest Period
The Contest begins on Sept. 15, 2021, and ends Oct. 18, 2021, at midnight PST.Entry into the Contest
4. To enter the contest please send an email containing the artwork to email@example.com and the prompt that goes with the artwork along with either a full name or screenname for submission.
- Unlimited entries are allowed, but contest prize will not be awarded unless five unique people submit at least one entry.
- The Entry must:
- depict the participant’s interpretation of a selected prompt and include what prompt was selected in the email.
- be an original work of art in any of the following media/formats: drawing, painting, mixed-media, photography, photographs of sculpted art, or digital
- be of an original artwork.
- not contain copyrighted material;
- Participant must be 18 years or older
- be otherwise in full compliance with these Official Rules.
- Entries must be received by midnight PST on Oct. 18, 2021. All required Entry Information must be completed in full to be considered. Proof of delivery or receipt of any kind of Entry will not be deemed as proof of Entry. Any attempted form of Entry other than as described herein is void. Each Entry will be judged on the criteria set forth below. Entries that contain information that is not reasonably pertinent to the judging criteria (described below), as determined by Dumb Video Game Stuff in its sole discretion, or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. For your Entry to be valid, you must acknowledge reading, accepting, and agreeing to all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules.
- 4. Selection of Winners
- Eligible Entries will be judged by Dumb Video Game Stuff who will select one winner. The top prize will be awarded to what entry the judges like the most, and not necessarily the submission with the “best” artwork.
- 5. Prizes:
- The following prizes will be awarded to the winning Eligible Participants (each a “Winner”):
- First-Place Prize: First place will be awarded $100 through either PayPal or Venmo.
- Winner will be notified no later than Dec. 31, 2021. Winner will be contacted through the email used for submission, or through any other contact info provided upon submission. Winner will have 90 days after notification to claim the prize.
6. Limitations of Liability and Release
No liability or responsibility is assumed by Dumb Video Game Stuff or resulting from any Participant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the contest. Dumb Video Game Stuff is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of any Prize or these Official Rules. All Eligible Participants must have a valid email address. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Dumb Video Game Stuff or Contest Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, television, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet or the Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility, or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Contest. By participating in the Contest, Eligible Participants agree to release and hold the Contest Entities harmless from any and all claims, damages, or liabilities arising from or relating to such Eligible Participant’s participation in the Contest including, without limitation, any use or misuse of any Prize. By accepting a Prize, Winner agrees to release, and hold Sponsor harmless for any loss or injury including, without limitation, any personal injury or property damage resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use/misuse of any Prize. The Prize may be deemed compensation to a Winner and may be subject to withholding in accordance with Sponsor’s payroll practices.
7. Publicity Release
Participation in Contest and/or acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use, without notice or further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, any participant’s entry, photo, or any possible info provided in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes, products, as well as in, on or in connection with the Website or the Contest or other promotions, and participants hereby release the Contest Entities from any liability with respect thereto (each a “Publicity Release”). Upon entry, all works submitted are surrendered by participants and become the property of Dumb Video Game Stuff.
By participating, Eligible Participants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Winner must comply with any and all requirements and limitations associated with the use of any Prize. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Dumb Video Game Stuff reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Contest.